Sunday 8 December 2013

Tenth week down...


I just wanted to start by saying thank you to those that have visited my blog. I can not believe I've had over a 1,000 views since I've started my trip two months ago so THANK YOU!!

This week I've been pretty lazy which is not good! I skipped salsa for a night in, in front of the tv and yes guilt did set in! 

Tuesday we headed to Soda Factory in Surrey Hills, again after work, it's just sooo cheap and the atmostfear was so good. It's just nice to sit and drink, relax, eat good food and listen to music...what more could you want?!

It's come that time again when I fancied a change sooo I decided to dye my hair. I am not gonna lie I was crapping myself about dyeing my own hair but as it costs a ridculous amount of money just to cut your hair here in Sydney there is no way I am paying them to dye it!

Thank god it worked well you can no longer see the blonde ombré just full on brunette. What a way to spend my Friday eve!

Saturday we headed to Coogee beach which was packed! We brought alcohol and music with us and spent the day sunbathing. It was so nice spending time with the new roomies and having the chance to get to know them better. We then ended up having a take away from Dough Boy in Kings Cross which does really good pizza and garlic bread.


Sunday we got up early and made pancake breakfast for one of the roommates birthday. It was really fun just to all gather round the table and enjoy breakfast together. 




We then headed to Maroubra beach in one of the roommates van. Three of us had to lay down on the mattress in the back to fit us all in which was pretty bumpy but fun, felt like a rollarcoaster ride!

I can confirm this time I got pretty burnt, maybe even sunstroke... Oops! 



That eve we had Thai food which was ok but not as good as Thai In a Box. 

Really need to spend next week getting healthy! 

Let's see how that goes....

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment