Sunday 23 February 2014

Twenty one weeks down...

 

This week has been such a good week! I started off doing loads of exercise and eating healthy. It went downhill by the weekend as I consumed so much food and alcohol that I'm feeling mega guilty! 

Monday evening I headed to salsa which was incredible, I had some amazing dances and definitely feel like I'm improving. Some of the guys from the dance training on Thursday were there so it meant we got a chance to practice. 

Tuesday I headed to Bikram Yoga in Bondi Juction which was amazing! It was sooo hot and sweaty but it was really good. I felt so good afterwards but now my body hurts so bad!


Thursday I headed to the dance training  which was so much fun. We are currently learning  more lifts which is pretty scary but good fun, I just feel sorry for my dance partner having to lift me up. Have a look at the routine so far...



Saturday's weather was not that good so it was a perfect day for sightseeing. We headed to Eveleigh Market in Redfern which was an indoor market. I did buy some brownies which were yummy! Oops! 


We walked into the city to Central Park to have a look around the shop and decided to stop at Max Brenner for some brunch. I had waffles which was sooo good. Best Chocolate shop in Sydney!




We then headed to Darling Harbour and went passed the Chinese gardens and headed to Paddy's Market where we got some fresh fruit. we had a chance to look around the markets and the outlet shopping centre where I managed to bag myself a dress for $2.00!!


We walked through the Hyde Park to the Food and Wine Festival. I love that Sydney always has soooo much to do! 


On the way home we stopped in at St Mary's cathedral which was stunning inside. The stain glass windows were amazing.


That evening we had pre drinks at ours and then headed to the Argyle at The Rocks. It was so cool inside, it's definitely one of my new favourite clubs.





Sunday we headed to Bucket list for hair of the dog! It was fun just to relax by the beach in the sun. Perfect Sunday if you ask me. 


Hope you guys had a great week too!

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x 





No comments:

Post a Comment