Wednesday 2 April 2014

Happy Birthday Blog...



This is a very happy and sad moment for me...

The positive is my blog is now 6 months old, with over 3,300 views which is amazing! When I first started I thought it would be a great thing to do, to keep my family and friends informed as to what I get up to. Now it seems to have developed into something much more than I ever expected, so thank you, to all of those who read my blog. 

The negative, is that this also marks my 6 months of when I first came to Australia, which means, I am now half way through my working visa. It's scary because the last six months have gone sooo fast, I can't imagine how the next 6 months are going to go!

Below are a few pictures of some of the friends I've been lucky enough to meet along the way...





Keeping you posted.

Sarah x 


No comments:

Post a Comment