Wednesday 23 April 2014

Throwback Thursday... Brisbane...


I thought I would share with you my traveling experiences from my previous trip to Australia. Starting with the reason I went to Australia in the first place. All because of the Lions Rugby Tour....

I was lucky enough to come out to Australia with my previous job. I was an event co-ordinator at the time, which meant, I had to look after clients who booked tickets and travel packages with us. 

My first stop was Brisbane for the first test match. We had clients based mainly in the Rydges hotel on the Southbank, which was where our office was based. I did like Brisbane but there wasn't much to do to be honest. I do want to go back though and properly explore as I didn't get much chance to do so, so maybe I'm missing something...

I did, however, find a great chocolate shop called San Churro which has delicious churros! I used to have the churros for dinner instead of having a proper meal! Very healthy! 


I was there for a week, although, I did spend quite a lot of my time in the office working. I did, nevertheless, have chance to go to the first test match which was amazing to see everyone getting so involved in the game. The stadium was packed! 


Stay tuned for part 2 coming soon... Throwback Thursday... Heron Island...

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment